Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pedicure an manacure for men?

what do you think of a man getting his hands or feet done?


woud you feel comfterbull if he was sitting nex to you getting hid feet done too mosy spys are 98% woman


i work contruction im in boots allday an my hands get dry


tell me what you thinkPedicure an manacure for men?
hell yeah! There's nothing more sexy than a guy who takes care of himself. I try to get my man to get a pedicure or manicure with me all the time! But i've only got him to go twice. But there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself. Go for it if you need it. They aren't just for women.Pedicure an manacure for men?
go for it!!! Show's you care about your body and what you look like. If you're in boots all day the pedi will be awesome... I'm in heels all day adn LOVE it.
i think its cute that a guy will do something more feminine for once lets us know
There is nothing wrong with pampering yourself and keeping your body parts up to date clean!





My BF does it and I think its fun when he joins me!
Honestly i dont think nothing is wrong wit it but u shouldnt do it all of the time
A man who thinks enough of himself to have a manicure/pedicure is OK in my book. My husband has me do his nails once a week, and he loves it. He says it's really relaxing and calming for him, plus it makes his hands super-smoothe for my massages.
My wife is a nailtech and she has almost as many male clients for pedicures as she does females. But she has more female clients for manicures.
well i am a guy and have a manicure on 2 seprate occasions and wouldnt mind a pedicure.





i am more then willing to give both of them a try...also im not gay im married with my awesome baby boy





Broc
I think a man is entitled to a mani/pedi just like a woman is. What woman wouldn't love a partner who was well-groomed? I think it would take a lot of confidence for a man to go to a salon and do the mani/pedi thing, but it would be sexy as heck to me!!
yes u can there is nothing wrong
I think its ok, but if it were me I would rather someone come to my house and do it there......

No comments:

Post a Comment