Thursday, January 14, 2010

French pedicure for men? Gross or Glow?

I recently saw in a magazine a man with painted toenails (french pedicure) and found it so... out of place and plain gross!





Am I just too old-fashioned wanting a man to mistreat his toenails?French pedicure for men? Gross or Glow?
EWE!!! that is just BAD! no french pedicure for MEN - I agree that they have to get a pedicure but just a regular one with clean polish - pedi and mani for them are a plus!French pedicure for men? Gross or Glow?
ew nope men should get pedicure but not get a french manicure done thats just so out of place :)
men should treat their toe nails, but having them painted is a little too extreme. I mean there is nothing wrong witha man getting a pedicure, as long as he doesnt get them painted.
i agree with the mani an th pedi for men but not the french
Ewww that is wayy to weird! I would think a guy was extremely homosexual if he had that done!
its odd
That's just gross.

1 comment: