Thursday, January 14, 2010

If your man paid for it would you get Manicures, Pedicures and your hair done regularly? How much does it cost

the cost depends on where u go and what u get. but i think that i speak for all women when i say yes because thats what women love and we love it even more if our men pay for it but don't get me wrong cause i dont want to make us sound like gold diggers or anything but i mean we're not go turn it down if u offer and men like their woman to look good, and feel good so go out and atleast tret your girl even if it's only $25 to get her nails done. and we also like to look good for our men atleast i do. i dont want to go anywhere with my boo and he be looking nice and i look like who did it and why. ya know? so yeah. some women will be just fine if her man gives her half of the money.If your man paid for it would you get Manicures, Pedicures and your hair done regularly? How much does it cost
no, there are to many un sanitary places that do manys and petys, and i know best how i want them done. and the cost is to much for something i can do myself, and enjoy, the complements are astonishing when u can tell people that u do it ur self.If your man paid for it would you get Manicures, Pedicures and your hair done regularly? How much does it cost
yes





probably about $200





manicures: $25


pedicures: $40-$80 (I think)


hairstyle: $80-$100
[Jamie Foxx]


She take my money when I'm in need


Yea she's a trifflin friend indeed


Oh she's a gold digga way over town


That dig's on me





[Chorus:]


(She did me wrong


Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm Need)


But she aint messin wit no broke ******


(She did me wrong)


Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm need)


but she aint messin wit no broke ******


get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)


get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)


get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)


get down girl go head
sure would, i like to look good for my man. costs generally $150-250
Yes i would let him assume the cost because its expensive to be a Lady. Some women do those things because their man likes it. Although i would pay for it myself from time to time - just to let him know that i not a total gold digger. For my hair alone it costs around $1800 a year and that's without a weave. Mani-pedi can cost around 40 - 70 dollars every 2 weeks so that's another $1800. So if she's worth the $3600 go for it.
I don't think I would feel right about him paying for it but the price depends on where you go. Best case senario $150-$200
Heck yes, I would! The cost varies probably anywhere from $20 to $2,000
Yes! It depends on your location, but I pay about $20 for a manicure, $40 for a pedicure and anywhere from $35-100 for hair. Also throw a massage in there, and she'll love you for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment