Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best color for men's pedicure?

I am straight and married. I like color in my toenail and I would like to know about your opinion on the best color for men (my skin color is tanned).Best color for men's pedicure?
I would suggest a beige or nude color, this would give you shine and even out any discolorations you may have on your toes. Also with a tan it would stand out enough.





IMHO anything else would call too much attention to your feet and if your married and straight I don't think you want to send out the message that your not.Best color for men's pedicure?
Go with a natural nail color. Otherwise people are going to think you are gay.
For a straight male, I would choose a natural, very unobtrusive color or clear. And by the way, I commend you for caring about your feet. Many men refuse to out of ridiculous stereotypes.
You are gay and single. Men do not color their toes. How about a flaming red?
hot pink. only a man who is in touch with his feminine side is truly heterosexual and comfortable with his sexuality :)
Clear unless you are u know
light pink
LOL! I never knew guys pedicured..





Ok since you are tan, go for light or dark brown. Or maybe black or blue if you want to go further.
i like black, dont ever get green b/c it looks gross





lol
  • popping blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment