Thursday, January 14, 2010

I had a pedicure and had my nails polished dark blue, is this ok for men?

Absolutely, just make sure it matchs your panties and heels.I had a pedicure and had my nails polished dark blue, is this ok for men?
i guess if you have that whole billy from green day or skinny


a-s-s ambiguous emo look





sometimes its hot for a guy to do slightly effeminate things


it can workI had a pedicure and had my nails polished dark blue, is this ok for men?
Well I'm all for men being feminist and i guess there's nothing' wrong with it its just not my idea of the Prince charming of my dreams u know but i think its no big deal i hate when people undermine some one because of gender. don't listen to the haters
um next time try clear it you want it at all
No, it's not OK! It's weird thing for a man to do!


Trust me it's not OK, a man is a man and has to stay a man, no need to be a girl when there are a lot of girls around!!! Hehehehehe... just a joke... but if you really want to look like a girl, you have to act and do things different, most of the girls don't even polish or paint their nails, but look at the bright side, they have them clean all the times!


To my opinion, polishing and painting nails, is like when you try to hide something on your fingers!!!
Yeah, if you're a drag queen.
Yeah sure if your a homosexual or transsexual.
i would understand the nail polish if you were a rocker guy, but the pedicure i dont think rocker guys would do that, but hey you seem secure with yourself so cool
I think that most of the men of today waste too much time sitting in the beauty shops, and nail salons. They need to be somewhere working, getting sweaty and dirty and taking care of their women. Some women are too tired and exhausted after taking care of their children and home and they don't have the money or the time for these kinds of luxuries. A man can be clean and well-dressed without polishing his nails.
umm...not in my book. ppl might think that u r gay... no offense if u r.
The pedicure is fine, not convinced on the color. I get pedicures monthly, and have only gotten clear. My wife likes it (even suggested it), but I'm not sure about colored polish, at least for me. If you're secure enough to do it and want to though, then there's no reason not to!
sick
no it's not ok to have your nails polished in dark blue
if your secure enough with your masculinity
pedicure is okay , dont know about ploish
I think pedicures are fine with men. I haven't quite warmed up to the whole nail polish thing. I always think that the guy has some really nasty fingernails that have turned weird colors.





But if you can pull it off/like it, go for it!
No, never get your nails done, its too girly





Never ever get your nails painted.
I agree with everyone else, you're either gay, a drag queen or your goth. Tell us which so we'll know.
No, it's not. If you do get, your toenails polished, get clear! People might think that you're a crossdresser, or you have some kind of foot or toenail fungus or infection.
the only guys who polish their nails WITH COLOR ARE GAY, and the punk rockers/ gothic style guys polish theirs black
I think it is just fine for men to get pedicures...but next time get clear or no polish at all. It is just kind of wierd and people will look at you funny.
that`s cool!!! i bet it looks great!!!
No. Certainly not if you trying to get girls. It's kind of weird. Actually, it's very weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment