Thursday, January 14, 2010

Men, under what circumstances would you consider getting regular pedicures? Poll is for anyone I need input?

Okay, my husband thinks pedicures are too ';feminine.'; I was talking with one of my sisters, and we were thinking that if we turned it to a ';guys night out'; sort of thing, we could maybe convince them.





I would pay for the pedicure myself and anything else that he wants to go along with it. Any input is welcome.Men, under what circumstances would you consider getting regular pedicures? Poll is for anyone I need input?
2fine, I am am manly man, all man, a real man's man.


Pedicures may be a bit feminine, but they feel freakin great!


I have absolutely no problem with an attractive female stranger rubbing lotion on my feet and grinding down my callouses. Tell them that they're allowed to drink beer while they're getting it done. Beer and attractive strangers should work. That's how my wife tricked me in to getting one.Men, under what circumstances would you consider getting regular pedicures? Poll is for anyone I need input?
I get mine from a podiatrist but I do feel a bit awkward about it but I have trouble with my feet so I've gotta get them done . I wouldn't consider in a zillion years getting a pedicure unless they did house calls .
I feel that - If his feet are chaffing and/or cutting you at night then yes, he needs a pedicure. As long as he is not getting his nails polished he is not feminine. I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend got a manicure or pedicure, it is a lot better than having unattractive hands and feet.
Why on earth would you want to ';convince:'; anyone to do something they simply don't want to do? Maybe he could ';convince'; you NOT to have regular pedicures. Or, does that not sound fair?
I cant think of any.
I do get manicurse form time to time. I will never get a pedicure, not for any amount of money.
lol, my husbands feet are jacked and he refuses to get pedicures because they are ';feminine.'; I told him it was just a way to keep his body healthy, I told him so many guys get it done that are straight. He doesn't buy any of it, and still refuses. He will barely let me see his feet, let alone a stranger.
well it depends. most guys think pedicures as getting like french tips and all that stuff, but i can be like just a regular alright for guys... i'd get one but only if it was like with my gf and one my chick friends i'd feel weird with my guy friends
if i dednt haftu pay too much for it haha 鈾?nice nails shudnt threaten a mans masculinity if hes secure in it!!
Why??

No comments:

Post a Comment