Sunday, January 3, 2010

Is it ok for men to get pedicures?

I have once and it actually made my feet feel good.My dad gets them,he is diabetic and diabetics have to take special care of their feet due to circulation issues. I didnt get the polish but man did my feet feel great.Is it ok for men to get pedicures?
I don't see anything wrong with a man getting a pedicure. As long as they don't get their toes polish.Is it ok for men to get pedicures?
yeah is okay because professional football players get those
gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure. My woman does my feet for me.

1 comment:

  1. Regular pedicures provide many benefits for men or women. They help keep your feet smooth and soft, keep callouses in check, reduce the chance of ingrown nails and the associated pain and infections, and they hep make your feet look great!
    But why not polish for men? Clear is a very common choice for many men because they like the neat and clean finish that it provides. And more men are trying colors too like deep blues, black, grays and greens. There are even several companies marketing nail polish for men, not that men need a special nail polish, but these are apparently made in more earthy and 'masculine' colors than for women.

    ReplyDelete