Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do women like for a man to get a manicure and pedicure?

It's nice for a man to take care of him to the extend that he'd get a manicure and pedicure, even if he gives them to himself. It indicates that he understands that details are important, and will likely extend to other areas of his life - clean apartment, etc.Do women like for a man to get a manicure and pedicure?
Yes! And women will notice it if you do.


You do not need a spa but you might try one initially to get a good idea of what to do if you are not sure.


I do my sons feet and hands on Sundays and they are only 10 and 7 years old.

Report Abuse


Do women like for a man to get a manicure and pedicure?
I personally prefer my man to be well-groomed and well-dressed. Therefore a manicure and pedicure are part of this. It really is very pleasing to see a man with manicured, buffed fingernails. When he wears sandals or takes off his footwear, I enjoy looking at those well-taken care of feet and toes.
yes. as long as they dont get polish or anything. except clear polish just to make their nails shine a bit.





%26lt;3sara
Yes, as long as he doesn't use any polish. Why not clean up nasty feet?
Yes so long as its not polished or looks overly shapely or feminine then i don't have a problem. Its all part of being well groomed and neat in appearance
I think it looks very clean and professional when a man has nice hands and nails. It makes me feel like they take the time to take care for themselves, and care what they look like.
Good hygene is perfect for women and men in one. and our nails is a good part to take care of. Not just our hair, body and its looks. The same as men likes well perfectly hygened women head to toe, so do women likes the same in men.


There's nothing to be ashamed of. Good hygene (Nurturing yourself in any kind by nails treatment etc.) is not just for the impression; it's also for yourself.
My wife prefer that I keep my finger and toe nail in a good groomed condition, I was reluctant at first. But after I got used to the idea I really liked it for my self where it was as second nature as going to the dentist and the barber......
Gross no. Those are for girls only.
HEEEEEEEELL NOOOOO THAT IS SO GAY
its nice if u dont get polish.. just get them cleaned up.. shiny not to shiny and pedicure get off all calases...
I think they might not like the thought of it, but the finished product they will love!
I think that's a little too girly. My boyfriend doesn't get either of those, and that's the way I like it. If you want to get them done, then don't parade it around in front of girls. But I think the majority of women don't like it.
I do. It shows that you don't mind looking good. My husband gets them all the time. I love how his hands are always clean. It make me feel a little better when it is alone time behind doors if you know what I mean.
uhm my answer to that would be no...
It is very nice to see a man with clean hands and feet once and a while it is not so cool to see it all the time though.
Hmmm..good question. I've never before met a man that I was attracted to who had clean hands/feet. All the men in my life are mechanics, though, so it makes sense that they'd have permanently oily hands. I like a man to clean up, wash his hands/feet well, keep them nice. But honestly I like a man to have some callouses, it means he's an actual man.


But cracked dry hands are gross- I think all men should buy a non-scented manly lotion so that hands aren't sandpaper-ish. Keep toe nails cut, too. Men's feet tend to get zero attention.
i don't think any woman wants a man to have ugly, dirty nails and toenails . . . if you get a basic manicure with no polish (just nail filing/shaping, cuticle removal, and cleaning) i'm sure a woman would appreciate it





some women might be turned off of the idea of a man getting a manicure or pedicure, but the truth is, most guys aren't as knowledgeable about how to take care of their nails/toenails as most women are, so they don't really have the option to clean up their nails themselves . . .





nails for girls are more of a fashion/beauty statement . . . for guys, i think it's great to do just as basic self-maintenance
yes
Depends on the woman.some do ,some dont. Keep your nails clean as women like that.Once in a while if you want ,you can go for a manicure/pedicure. Nothing wrong with that. Dont apply polish .Just a good clean up. Have fun. :)
YESSS!!!
It depends. It's nice for his hands and nails to be clean and soft, but if it's too girly, I don't like it.
No, sorry. If my man was sitting beside me at the spa I wouldnt like it one bit. Leave it to the girls to get their nails done, they have at home kits for guys. Its just a little too weird.
Yes that is my biggest pet peeve is dirty nails and toenails
it just depends on the guy. i personally think its sexy to see a guy for once take care of himself and have a little bit of pride in himself to do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment