Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it fairly common for men to get pedicures these days?

My wife has been after to me to go and get a pedicure because she says my nails are ugly...LOL. She also says that she sees men with their wives getting pedicures at the salon she goes to.





I will probably do it because I am a stand up guy and am never embarrassed about things so i probably will. I am just curious if other men do it or is my wife pulling my leg?





ps: If I do it, I may pull a funny one on my wife. I will go alone to the salon and then have the woman put nail color on my toe nails...LOL. Then I will go home and shock my wife for a few minutes...LOLIs it fairly common for men to get pedicures these days?
Yes, it is very comon.


Its a ';ritual'; of beauty as in men and as in women, and looks good on both.


But when talking about nail colour, women use more colours that call atention, or not. Men use bright nailpolish, not coloured ones, you can make your nails very bright and beautiful, in this way, your feet will look pretty aswell.





I hope I helped you! =)Is it fairly common for men to get pedicures these days?
Well, to be honest, I think it's becoming common. A lot of close minded people think only ';gay'; or homosexual men go to salon, but getting a pedicure is nothing bad. My guy friends actually got some for prom ( even manicures! ) It's good to get one once in a while, to keep yourself clean and well maintained. If you're going with your wife, that's even better, you two will have fun :)
hey ugly toes





its totally ok 4 guys to get pedicures





you should get pedicures monthly or more





as a woman i am offended when men dont have the courage to get their nails done





definitely go for it and your wife will get off your back





and you will have a new found confidence in your feet





good luck,





wwaffle!!!!
its healthy to get pedicures and theres definately nothing wrong with a man getting one, especially if you need one. i dont think you should get your nails painted with a color to shock your wife. go with her to the salon it will be a great way to spend time with her.





i would also suggest a manicure!!!





have fun!
that is completely normal. My boyfriend had hideous feet, now it doesn't feel like Im playing footsie with rocks.





go for it... might i suggest ';cotton candy'; for your color, its subtle and cute, but she will notice. =)
well these days it is normal for a guy to get pedicures. yOU'RE saying that your wife thinks you nails are ugly...maybe she's right and you need. Go for it. if its for her then please her=)
I'm a manly man and 46 years old. I get them all the time and my feet look great! I also get a lot of compliments...I wear flip flops 90% of the time.
Yeah its normal. I'd rather a guy have nice nails than nasty ones....


and im really weird so nails are the first things i notice and if they aren't nice then im outta there!
NO DONT EWW
NO. SHE IS JUST YAAAAANKIN YO CHAIN
yeah, only if your gay ( my opinion)
If you're going to go to the salon, you definitely don't want to pay $40 to have color put on your nails just to take it off lol





Last time I got a pedicure there were two gay men getting pedicures at the same time. I'm not saying that by getting them you are or aren't gay. I think it's a good thing that you like to maintain your appearance, as long as you are happy with your nails. If you don't want to get a pedicure, then don't, but you can always give it a shot and see how you like it.


I know that Bernie Mac used to get a manicure every week to keep his nails looking nice. It's not all that uncommon.

No comments:

Post a Comment