Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it Ok for straight men to get pedicures? Girls Opinions please.?

Ok I played football today barefoot since I wore sandals and had no tennis shoes anywhere and I been cleaning my feet and there clean but like should I get a manly pedicure to make sure all the dirt and grass is not on my feet anywhere. How much do they cost anyways and where at? and should I be embarassed if I walk in if I got one? Yeah I know a weird question but I like to take care of myself, I'm not really metrosexual though. I'm more straight if anything. What is your opinion on this?Is it Ok for straight men to get pedicures? Girls Opinions please.?
I think guys with nice nails and toes are hot!! So please doIs it Ok for straight men to get pedicures? Girls Opinions please.?
Just curious why did you choose mine for best answer? I dont mind just curious and thank you :)

Report Abuse



Just go to a salon. It's not weird for you to get one. It's nice when men have ';not gross'; feet! Don't be embarrased, the women in the salon will not think you are weird. It will probably run you between 18 and 35 dollars. (just dependant on where you get it at) Go to an Aveda salon in your area. http://www.aveda.com/templates/door/loca鈥?/a> They give a great spa experience. (and they usually have a separate private room to do the spa experience in) Go have fun!!
definitely okay. if you go to any nail salon in a shopping center you'll get the best rates. It will probably be around $30. A man's pedicure may be priced lower though...not sure.





if you are a little nervous and want some more privacy make an appointment at a salon. you'll pay more but sometimes the extra pampering is worth the price if you aren't going to do these weekly - it's a fun summer splurge!





have fun. sd
I wouldn't care one way or the other but for your information only pedicure stations are one of the most bacteria ridden places you could stick your feet. It can CAUSE foot fungus and nail infections. Just like a tanning bed can cause a yeast infection. It is true. So gauge your need for one. Maybe you can take care of them at home. Good Luck with the tootsies.
it's fine..really. it shows that you are a hygienic person. just please don't get them in loud painted colors. if you should have them painted, i strongly suggest the no color paint. alright? :D
of course it's ok! there's nothing at all wrong with men getting pedicures. in fact, i think it's good when men try to take good care of themselves. it's definitely much better than a slobby pig. so go for it, and don't be embarassed. they're usually between 15 and 30 dollars, at least when i get them. but you'll have to go into a nail salon to find out for sure. :]
Every nail place I have been to have had males getting pedicures. I think it is a given right now that men get them. I wouldn't be embarrassed, I'd just go, maybe take a magazine to read so you won't have to look at anyone, and have a pedicure.
i think it would be ok.........just dont get a color or anything
Yeah, a pedicure is healthy for your feet. It can prevent athlete's foot, infected toenails, or other gross stuff. They can cost anywhere from 15 to 40 dollars at a local nail salon and I'm sure you can find one, they're sprinkled on every street corner. Most salons have a male associate if you don't want a girl working on your feet haha. :) And no, it shouldn't make you embarrassed. P. Diddy gets them all the time and the ladies crawl all over him. Plus, girls like the same thing guys do. Would you rather date a girl who has clean, trimmed toes or one who had disgusting, dirty, over-grown toenails? I think we both know the answer haha.
Yes! As the health and safety reason. Why not?! Please don't care what the words saying that men don't used to get pedicure. If it is true..... They are stupid and bastard! Don't get embarassed. Its for your OWN good. Hey! :)
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I wish my man would go get pedicures with me. Its totally sexy when a man takes that good of care of himself, its says alot about his confidence and come on, do you know one girl who wants to rub a nasty, dirt-under-the-nails, germ ridden foot? I dont, I like giving my man a good foot massage, but if their smelly and gross, I dont go near 'em. Well, com'on, I'm a lady.
I think it is OK!! %26amp; A good idea it is nice to see a man with nice feet!!!
It is totatlly fine! I have gone to get pedicures with some of my girl and guy friends all toether. There is nothing wrong with treating your feet to some prettiness.
I definately think it's ok. You should do what you want regardless of what others think, but it's fine. Go for it! Clean those nasty feet!
Most salons have a men's manicure/pedicure which will trim, shape and clean the nails and apply a clear coat to keep them healthy. If you're uncomfortable about doing it publicly, go to a salon where you are in a more private area.





I love a nice manicured hand on a man, as long as the nails are quite short (it's creepy to me when men have longer nails than me...), and not french tipped or painted pink. :)





Plus, a woman will be more apt to give foot rubs if your feet are clean and free of debris, calluses and other icky stuff we naturally get our feet.





Good luck!
YES. PLEASE PLEASE GET THEM! WE LOVE WHEN GUYS FEET AREN'T DISGUSTING, cause beleive it or not, we NOTICE.





just dont get them painteed
I'll try to keep this short because, again, you have a ton of answers. You're a very popular guy here.





I'm trying to think what I would want my boyfriend to do. And honestly, I wouldn't care. Now, if he were a businessman, I think it would just come with the territory and it would HAVE to be done to look professional. (At least with the hands.) But if your feet are grungy and calused, then I would recommend for you to go in for pedicure. But some people said that it can prevent fungus and stuff, that's just not true. It can actually CAUSE it, if the place you go to isn't clean. I've seen stories about it on my local news; places being shut down around here because they're so terrible. So make sure you go to a nice place. The place I go to is a spa, and I usually get a lot of other stuff done and then just pay the total, so I don't know how much my pedicure is, but I'm guessing around $40, not including tip. You HAVE to tip them around $3-5. It's just being nice. Sort of like the guy who does the valet for your car. Like someone else said, the better the place, the more it costs, but the cleaner it probably is.





You see all the opinions of these ladies and they'll probably help you to make up your mind, but I hope this helps as well.
Definitely.


I would much rather a man get pedicures and have nice looking feet than a guy that has all nasty dirty feet with long toe nails.


...ew.





You shouldn't be embarrassed at all, most girls like a guy who takes care of himself.


You can get them at a nail salon, usually cost about $20.
My ex-girlfriend talked me into it before and I liked it. I would recommend it, but I am a metrosexual so I guess I am suppose to naturally like such things.





The girls love it.
I think every person should get a pedicure at least once in their life, if only to see how nice their feet can look!


Women really appreciate pedicured toenails, especially if they are sharing our bed!


Save it for a better occasion than 'dirt and grass ', though.


Just scrub your feet all over with a hand/nail brush.


Nearly all spas and nail places offer 'Sport Pedicures' [ everything but the polish ] for men.


Tip: don't go to one that specializes in artificial fingernails - go to one that SAYS they do sport pedicures.


My husb is Mr. Macho, but when he was stationed in the Phillipines, got manicures and pedicures - my son, 23, can't wait to try one!
Please!!! Nails are nails they are unisex! So yes is perfectly ok for any men to take care of themselves is about time that men start taking care of themselves. Just don't over do it, pedicure and manicure is great but no nail polish please !
i love guys who get pedicures!it shows they keep up maintenance which is fabulous and there feet are cute, soft and pretty cute.just don't go and get a color just go for clear or no polish at all but i think a lil clear polish is good
I would like it but I wouldnt want to know about it haha


Its good when guys take care of themselves, just dont brag to your friends or ladies about it :)





They cost about 15-25$ depending where you go. You can get them at some hair salons, nail places and at a spa. Spa is probably best, its more expensive, but it's private. No risk of seeing one of your buddys girlfriends or hot sister or something lol





just look in the yellow pages in the phonebook:)

No comments:

Post a Comment