Thursday, January 14, 2010

In home pedicure for men?

How to? What all do I need?


Here's what I got:


a tub for soaking, water with lavender or peppermint, scrubbing salts to exfoliate, mild soap for cleaning, clippers, files, orange sticks for cuticles, mild oil for nails and lotion for all over feet.


I feel like I'm missing something. Any suggestions on how to and what?


This is my first time, so be gentle, y'all.In home pedicure for men?
Hey babes!!!! You aren't missing anything.....just a lock for the door lol! Be aware that he's likely to fall asleep though cos a pedicure has got to be the most fabulous way to RELAX....get it??? LOL!!


The exfoliating salts may freak him out if he's ticklish, when I had mine done I hated this part.


I can tell you that he's one lucky guy to have someone take so much time to do something good for him...have a blast!!! xxIn home pedicure for men?
A foot masque would be nice too.





Check out Breezy Beach Wear's Island Sandbar, which is ideal for scrubbing feet and other rough areas. Visit them online at http://www.breezybeachwear.com





Just click on Beachy Clean!
I would color them clear

No comments:

Post a Comment