Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pedicure for men?

My friend wants me to go get a pedicure with him...





except its a manly pedicure because you have a beer tasting session while your feet are getting done?





What do you think of this?





http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties鈥?/a>Pedicure for men?
Your friend sounds very handsome.Pedicure for men?
It does sound tantalizing - Might do this myself.
****, why the hell not?


Sounds like fun.


Go for it, you won't regret it, I promise.


You may even like it.


Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sure
uhmmm?
Hilarious. I like that they have to use beer to make it more appealing to men. That's great! I would LOVE it if my bf got a manicure and a pedicure bc he needs it...bad! Having nice hands and feet is something I definately notice. DO IT!
i think you will love it! lots of men get pedicures
better than the normal sissy way of getting it done. got 1 myself (minus the beer) %26amp; found it very overrated
It's a great idea. Men should have nice looking feet with manicured nails and all the rough spots removed. But also understand it's not really a one time thing you should go every so often.
DO it, its hot when a guy takes care of himself
You should go with him you get to drink beer while someones grooming your feet.
Pedicures being a woman only endeavor is just a social stigma. Now-a-days plenty of men are getting facials, pedicures, manicures, and even plucking their eyebrows.





Getting a pedicure won't suddenly make you less ';masculine'; and it might even make you more appealing to some women. Nothing more unromantic than dirty feet/long toenails.

No comments:

Post a Comment