Sunday, January 3, 2010

Is it gay for men to get manicures and pedicures?

And is it gay to wear clear nail polish after the manicure?Is it gay for men to get manicures and pedicures?
Yes it is.Is it gay for men to get manicures and pedicures?
I was a nail technician for 20 years. Some of my best cusomers were men, from every walk of life. I had business men, military men, farmers, and just about any other profession you could think of. They all said that they did not feel well groomed unless they had a manicure and pedicure. They liked my service, because I also gave a hand and arm and foot and leg massage with the service. It is very relaxing if done correctly. I studied reflexology in order to know stress points and places to massage to make other parts of the body feel better. There was nothing sexual in anything that I did either!!
I myself, as a transvestite, do my own nails, and pedicure, and the finger nails are far too long for a male - at least so I'm told, but the toe nails are always painted, and these along with my 6 toe rings and anklet, are quite ';femme'; I gues you could say.


Oh and by the way, I'm also married (to a g/g fyi), if any adverse thoughts were contemplated.


And not to have an attitude, but I really don't shiv a git at who ';judges';..





Rachelle In High Heels
Nope, not gay. Men, especially in sales or entertainment careers, do it all the time! Stellar hygiene and personal care does not equal gay.
No, it 's called good grooming. Also known as personal hygiene.





As far as the polish, I've found that buffing provides a more durable finish.
i think a manicure is kewl.. but to me - no offense '; a pedicure is a bit gay...';





and I dont think the clear polish is too bad...
no.





it's not gay to do something out of the norm, a person can be gay, and action can't.
No, but the nail polish thing got to go!
yes. you might as well ask the manicurist to shove something up your butt while she does your nails.





can i have some food now?
no, but the clear nail polish may be pushing it

No comments:

Post a Comment